Lasse,

News of the European impact of the tsunami is only now reaching the USA.
You and our other European friends have our sympathies and condolences.
I never recognized the area as a vacation spot, but see sad tales now
of parents or children returning home without their families.

Any disaster like this is sad, but your news brings it closer to home
for many of us.  Thanks for the notice.

Regards,  Bob S.