Cory wrote:

> I feel the need to report that Jerome Reyes stopped
> by the house a while back. He was on a whirlwind
> tour of the southeastern US (it seemed)

Not exactly... But I did find myself in South Carolina with only ONE
(full) flash card, and neither a card reader nor the ist-D computer cord
needed to dump my images somewhere.... oh and there was a wedding to
attend the next day. So on a trip down to Atlanta for lunch, Cory was nice
enough to let me stop by his house and dump the files to my laptop. Thanks
again, Cory. It was good seeing you again (been a while, huh?), albeit a
short visit.

> He's a nice guy though and tried to give me
> a big compact flash card

Translation: after all the trouble of getting to Cory's, I left the CF
card at his house, and proceeded back to South Carolina. "Brilliant!" ...
luckily Cory rang me before I hit the state line. A second thanks for
that, Mr. Waters.

> If he's coming your way, you should let him in :)

Most definitely :o)  Happy holidays, all. Best regards,

             - Jerome <--- actually writing this email from
                           a Marriot Hotel in the
                           Dominican Republic... with no
                           photos to show for my trip thus far (

Jerome D. Coombs-Reyes, Ph.D.