I have the following cameras and accessories for sale:

Pentax *ist film AF SLR + BG-20 battery grip. The camera itself is LN-
(I don't have the original strap) and the BG-20 EX+. 220 euros for both.

Pentax Z-1 AF SLR + FDP Gripstrap + F electronic cable release +
Spanish instruction manual.
The camera is in excellent condition, both mecanically and
electronically, using KEH grading I rate it as EX+. It shows slight use
traces, but not abuse. I want 200 euros for everything (the Fdp
gripstrap alone would cost 70-80 euros, if you're lucky enough to find
one, and the F cable release about 20-25).

Pentax MZ-5 AF SLR + Fg AA battery grip + Spanish instruction manual.
Both the camera and the battery grip are in LN condition. 160 euros.

Kenko SHQ 1.5x AF teleconverter + case. Like new and boxed, it has the
contacts needed for Pentax powerzoom lenses. 40 euros.

If you are interested in one of these items, please send a message to my email box, not the list. Shipping expenses are not included in these prices.

Thank you for your attention.