I like the shot. The lighting is nice, and the captured expressions are great. I think if it were mine, I'd rotate it to straighten the verticals, then crop out some of the background. I might fill a little in the foreground to avoid cropping off any of the table. But that's just me. I usually don't like unusual camera angles unless they help tell the story.
Paul