They may have changed that a bit, while not seeming to make any effort to get the *ist-Ds into any of the mass marketers, it looks like they put a fairly large commission on it, based on the way the local camera shops that carried Pentax were pushing it.

Graywolf wrote:

You left out,

"We see no reason to stock such expensive, slow moving items. Now if Pentax still made cameras to go with them we would have to stock it, but..."

Pentax is the inovator in being one of the first corporations to have and anti-marketing department whose sole purpose is to make people not buy their products.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: