For January 2005:

"YAC Yet Another Cypress" by Bruce Dayton.

I do wish the horizon had been level though.

------
I have decided that for 2005 I am going to select one shot from each gallery as "Graywolf's Pick". Graywolf's Pick will be the shot that I like the best. Not neccesarily the shot best shot of the month, but definate the one that speaks to me the loudest. and like all critics opinions, all that is is my opinion. I will post that under the subject heading of "Graywolf's Pick".
-----

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"