Well, I promised a list.of my surplus equipment, these Items are all usable and might well suite someone's
style, but I never use them.

All prices are in US funds, shipping extra unless otherwise noted. Method of payment negotiable but I frown upon paypal.

SMC Pentax Reflex Zoom 1:8~12 400-600mm I'm looking for $400.00 but I'll entertain reasonable offers. Condition: Needs a good cleaning but comes with front and rear caps, only one filter, (clear glass). The good news is that it
takes standard 40.5mm filters, rear mounted, and it was listed a current item on the Pentax USA website last time I looked, so
they probably still have them as parts. The list price was $2400.00+ so it's a bargain for someone. I found it was most useful
as a very compact 400mm lens that could go to 600mm in a pinch.

SMC Pentax FA 1:3.8~5.6 28-200mm -IF&AL- with Caps and Dedicated hood. Asking $200.00 but I'll entertain reasonable offers.
Condition: Nearly new. There's a rub mark on the Hood and the front cap is after market, I wish I hadn't lost the original cap since it
was one of those great Tamron jobbies with "Pentax" emblazoned across it. This would make a great second lens with the kit lens
on an *ist-D or Ds. Manual focus feel is very good for an auto focus lens by the way, the second best I've ever experienced.

Now the real Gems

SMC Pentax M*300 f4.0 I've been procrastinating on this but if no one wants it here it's going to e-bay. Asking $350.00
Condition, lightly used. Glass is clean and clear, aperture is snappy and aperture ring clicks positively at each stop. Focus ring
feels like butter. I have the A* version as well so one of them must go. KEH usually sell these in Bargain condition for almost
$400.00 and excellent for $500.00.

SMC Pentax [K] 1:3.5 135mm. Asking $125.00. This is the relatively rare and legendary K lens not the later M version. It's
a bit longer and a bit heaver than the M but is very sharp with very good contrast. I'm only parting with it because I also have
the SMC-P [K] 2.5 135mm and I never use this one anymore. Condition: Glass is clean and clear, focus smooth with that
un-matched buttery k feel. The filter ring is dented. Comes with third party front and rear caps, and the dedicated hood, (which
has a problem with one of it's clips, but I'm throwing it in so what the heck. If you really want to you can remove the clips sacrifice
a cheap filter and glue the ring on as threads).

Vivitar 70-150mm 1:3.8 Close Focusing Auto Zoom with Vivitar 70-150mm 2x Matched Multiplier Asking $150.00. This is the
original 2 touch version with the same optical formula as the original and legendary, (gee I seem to be using that word a lot),
Vivitar 70-210mm Series 1. This was my walking around lens for about 10 years but it's been sitting on the shelf for some time now
and I'll give someone else a chance to play with it. It's not a lot bigger and not much heavier than the Pentax [k] 135 f3.8. Both lens
and Matched Multiplier come with original rear caps the Lens with original front cap. The lens has a built in hood. It's a great little lens
with the capability to go to 300mm in a pinch. The condition: Multiplier like new, the lens is obviously used but not abused, focuses
and zooms with buttery smoothness. Aperture is crisp and snappy, ring clicks positively into each stop.

Special Bargains.

Pentax ME SE Brown I'd say for repair of parts except... It works perfectly, however I've managed to bung up the ASA dial, only
exposes at ISO 400, no exposure compensation. Otherwise it's cosmetic condition is close to ex. A few bright marks. If you've got
a dead ME (shutter or meter problems), with a good ASA dial you can make this one almost like new. Asking $45.00

Vivitar 17-28mm 4~5.6 as Parts. The joke gift of the year. I disassembled this lens to try to fix a minor problem. It wasn't worth
getting it repaired. $20.00 free shipping anywhere in the US or Canada. (Comes with original box and original Front and Rear caps
if you want them).

Non Pentax:

Stabilizer Quick Shot Shoulder Stock. One of the most comprehensive shoulder stock systems I've ever seen. I bought it a few
years ago thinking I'd use it a lot in nature photography, I used it a few times and it really works, but it doesn't suite my shooting
style. Condition used, includes carrying sack and manuals. Asking $120.00.

Vivitar M42 TX mount. Like new. These are getting a bit hard to find. $20.00 plus shipping by USPS.

Nikon NF - T2 mount  $12.00 plus Shipping by USPS.

Additionally I may be selling some Pentax M42 gear, ES-II and a couple of assorted 55mm lenses, and maybe an M 50 f1.4 but I
haven't decided on those yet.

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke