Don Sanderson mused:

> I have a Hanimex 28-80/3.5-4.5 M42 lens in beautiful shape except
> it won't focus at all.
> I suspect it was dis-assembled and incorrectly re-assembled.
> It has quite a number of elements that can be put back in a LOT
> of different combinations!
> Does anyone know where I might find any info at all on the old
> Hanimex line?

Hanimex wasn't a real brand; it was a badge-engineered name put
on equipment from several different suppliers at different times
(my first 35mm camera was a Hanimex I picked up second-hand).

If you can't find out who was the original manufacturer, I think
you'd have a hard time finding out all that much useful information.