Thanks Frank. Funny, the Paris shot is one of my favorites. I suppose
it goes to show how an image can say different things to different
people, and how difficult it is to edit soon after you shoot.

It's hard with the istD, every day I get to edit the days
pictures--something I never did with Tri X, except when taking a
workshop or something like that.

--
Juan Buhler
http://www.jbuhler.com