On 31 Dec 2004 at 19:42, Joseph Tainter wrote:

> I compared the DA 14 to the FA 20, with both at f2.8. The FA 20 was
> noticeably sharper in the center, at the edges, and in the corners.

Hmmm, I'd love to see some comparative tests, my A20/2.8 is now effectively my
poorest performing lens on the *ist D. I know there is nothing wrong with it as
I owned two for some time (very different serial numbers) and they were
indistinguishable and I know that the optical formula is the same as the FA.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998