Does not look as misty as it does here today(freezing rain)<g>

I really like the two pictures that you used the fence as framing. (I like
fences,among
other things lol)
and the first tree/sunset shot. Lovely silloette on the tree.

Do i read correctly as in you have the 1D or is it the iD mkII. I'd like to
hear your
comments on it, off
list, Cotty. I also have a few Mac questions i'll get to soon to.

Dave Brooks

                                        > I'm not working today and hey I
actually got off my butt
and went for a