Bill,

My daughter uncovered the SF1 and I can verify the dimensions of the
eyepiece are the same as your LX (or an ME or MX or PZ-1 or...).  They
all take the same eyepiece blind.

I remember you once inquired about the PZ-1 rubber cover on the SF1,
but the fit wasn't too good.  The best alternative to the original
cover that I have found is the Pentax Eyecup P (#30115).  The
instructions say it is for the P3 or P5, but it is a broad, flat thing
with a rubber lip at the edges.  It would be fine to protect
eyeglasses from the viewfinder.  If you drilled a small hole in it,
you could see the flash ready on the SF1.

Regards,  Bob S.