Daniel Matyola wrote:

> Ann:
>
> I like your shot so much because I tried a similar "reflection"
> some time ago, but without the strong effect that your photo has.
>  Mine is an old PUG:
>
> http://pug.komkon.org/00febr/4a.htm
>
> Dan M

That's an interesting one, too, Dan.  The new and old contrast is not
so hard to find around
here these days.  THe architectural form that put up the glass
building knew what they
were about in this sense.  I'm not crazy about a building that tall
completely encased in
glass being in this neigborhood - it is on a corner I pass by almost
every day.

HOpe you enjoyed New Years Day in the big apple!

Best,
Ann