frank theriault wrote:

> On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 19:00:14 +0100, Markus Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi Frank
> > my upload photo limit went down to 5 pictures....
> > But I did not comment any photos there, I struggle reading all the mails
> > here already...
> > How much did you participate on photo.net to get 46?
>
> I think 5 is the base amount, and it goes up from there.
>
> I used to comment/rate much more than I do now.  I haven't checked,
> but I'd guess I've about 40 or 50 requests for critique of my photos,
> and I've likely critiqued and/or rated 150 or so photos - but that's
> over a 12 or 18 month period, so it's not really that much.
>
> cheers,
> frank

I thought the free (base) was based on mgs,not number of images...
I'm a paying contributor ($25 a year seemed very reasonable to me for 100 mgs
and
I like the organization) - when I signed up they tol me it was 3 mgs free and
100 for $25 a year.
But someone else mentioned number of shots --

I'm just intrigued and sometiems puzzled by which photos of mine get rated
and/or viewed as opposed to others.

annsan