On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 16:49:24 -0800, Shel Belinkoff
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> No need to apologize Frank ...
> What visual context might you need - the building, words on the sign,
> color, B&W ... ?

I don't know.  I've been thinking about it a bit during the evening,
and I like the colour - I don't think it would work in B&W.  Now that
I think about it, having the words or the building in the frame might
ruin the illusion of a giant floating almost disembodied (if that's
the right word - I mean unsupported, I guess) gun.  I have to admit,
not knowing the size of the pistol is kind of neat - as others
mentioned the shot is surreal, and I hadn't approached it that way.

I don't think you have to do anything, I think I have to approach it
differently.

I'll have another look later, and maybe contact you off-list if I'm
moved one way or the other.

cheers,
frank