I should really think before I post. There's no way you could understand, it has to do with a Photo show I attended recently.
One of the photographers works was a tiny out focus picture of a beach house. It was so out of focus that if if weren't for the
title you wouldn't know what it was. Printed in very low contrast, and sepia toned, (think a muddy splotch). She was asking
$75.00 for a matted print. Your photo bears a certain superficial similarity. OTOH your photo IS scary, especially when you
know what it is. Hers was just sad, in so many ways.

Albano Garcia wrote:

Sorry, but I don't got it. What do you mean?
Regards

Albano

--- "Peter J. Alling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

At least you're not asking $75.00 for a matted 2"x3"
print...

Albano Garcia wrote:

This is Caseros Jail Building in Buenos Aires.
It was constructed by military dictatorship in the

70s

and now is empty and soon to be demolished. It's

very

eerie.
I shot handheld, long exposure, blurred, but I like
the low-fi, sorta vintage look I got...

http://www.flaneur.com.ar/16.htm

Comments welcome

=====
Albano Garcia
Photography & Graphic Design
http://www.albanogarcia.com.ar
http://www.flaneur.com.ar

Yahoo!

http://my.yahoo.com

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the
sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually

=====