Western Pennsylvania's biggest wholesaler of photo lab supplies (paper,
chemicals, minilab equipment, etc.) has just gone out of business. We
called yesterday to order bleach for out E6 machine and they were
closed. We assumed they were just having a long new year holiday. Called
again today and found out they're not just closed, they're CLOSED.
We now have no local source for some chemicals but it looks as if we'll
be splitting shipments with Pittsburgh's only other surviving
independent photo shop.
As it is, we won't be able to run any E6 until Friday. Tellingly, none
of our customers has had any problem with this. Seems no one needs E6 in
a hurry these days...

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing