 From: Chris Brogden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 00:38:09 -0500 (CDT)
To: Pentax List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Old Cameras, Old Lenses, Old Emulsions

On Sat, 21 Apr 2001, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> I just sent a message to another list member and noted that I
> generally use older gear for my photography, and tend to prefer
> older B&W emulsions as well.  That got me to wondering what the
> oldest cameras, lenses, and emulsions list members may be using on a
> regular basis.  Fir me, the oldest camera and lenses that I
> regularly use go back to 1959, and the B&W film I most often use
> goes back to those times as well.  What about you?

I use my Asahiflex occasionally but not regularly, so that wouldn't
count.  I'd have to go with an S3, which dates from the early 60's.

chris

-
This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe,

---- End Original Message ----

Sign up today for your Free E-mail at: http://www.canoe.ca/CanoeMail