On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 21:55:00 -0600, Cesar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Frank!
>
> I know they are snapshots that you took, but there is no doubt that they
> will be treasures.  This is reminiscent of some of the comments that I
> have read here recently... yes, I have been lurking of late.
> The following commentary is not a reflection of your pictures - whew,
> got that out of the way :-)  I really enjoyed them.  And I am sure your
> family will too.
<snip>

Hey, Cesar,

Nice to see you surface again!  Your name was mentioned (by me) in
another thread tonight.

A new member was wondering what the plural of Pentax is, and of course
I told him Pentaxen.

Was that one of your little gems?  If not, do you remember who coined
the phrase?

BTW, great pic of your mom.  And, you say that's you?  What the hell
happened?  You were actually a pretty cute kid!  <vbg>

cheers,
frank