Jeff Tokayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> My mail program just prompted me to send emails to the group in plain
> text, because some members are unable to handle HTML.
> I've been off the group for over a year, but didn't realize that this
> was still an issue with some members. Please advise.

Never send HTML email to mailing lists.  Lists are archived, and there
are digest versions sent out to readers who prefer that.  HTML breaks
both of those features.

Besides, many of us use email software for email, not web browsers! ;-)

-tih
--
Tom Ivar Helbekkmo, Senior System Administrator, EUnet Norway Hosting
www.eunet.no  T +47-22092958 M +47-93013940 F +47-22092901 FWD 484145