In a message dated 1/6/2005 8:08:23 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
http://www.oksne.net/pdml2004/report.html

The report page comes up with small, clickable thumbnails and should be easy
load. But beware of the separate image pages if you're on a slow connection.
Some of the images are around 200 Kb, and are scaled to 800x600px or
thereabouts. They all open in separate windows.

Hope you enjoy,

Jostein
===========
Thanks for sharing, Jostein. Still think your eagle shot was the best I saw.

Too many for me to look at now; will continue to browse later; lots to cover.
What a cool trip. And neat you got to meet up with Boris as well. Cotty,
well... :-)

Also like the view from Mile High Bridge, totally cool the way the bridge
fades into the fog. And the Mabry Mill shot. Where was that? Didn't even know
that was around. Sorry I didn't.

Lots to look at, nice shots, lots fantastic, if you weren't such a nice guy
I'd add you to my "people I hate on PDML" list (hate out of envy). Also, I got
to keep it down, because that list keeps growing and growing.

Like the gate shot as well.

Marnie aka Doe :-)