Someone mentioned your pictures from the Auto 110 - I took a look at
your web site but couldn't find them.  Can you point me in the right
direction?

I had to take them down to make room for my latest photos. I think the person who mentioned them may have seen them before I took them down last month. They weren't that great, anyway. I'm planning on taking my Auto110 out again in the near future, so I'll post something then if I get anything decent.

John Celio

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.newpixel.net

AIM: Neopifex

"Hey, I'm an artist. I can do whatever I want and pretend I'm making a statement."