It's supposed to be rare, and someone on the list bought one within the last year or so IIRC. That's all I know.

J. C. O'Connell wrote:

Anybody care to comment on the SMC(K) 18mm F3.5 lens?
Image quality? Build Quality? Rarity? Current Used market Prices?
How does it compare with all other PENTAX lenses in the 15mm-20mm
range performance wise? I couldn't find much info on it with a google
search.

Thanks in Advance,
JCO

----
J.C. O'Connell mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://jcoconnell.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke