--- Shel Belinkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> AL version?  What's that?  I didn't think the K15/3.5 was all that rare to
> warrant so high a price as this one sold for.  Is this a reasonable price
> for a K15/3.5?  Wasn't there a SMC Tak 15/3.5 as well?  I'd like to learn
> more about the various iterations of this lens.  Anybody an expert on these
> puppies?

"1:3.5/15" may or may not be an AL lens. I think the only way to tell is to
inspect
the rear of the lens and see what it looks like. Something is not right about
the
price. Just not long ago the K was going like USD6xx on eBay. Consider the hard
case
is pretty worn, I have reservation on the condition of the lens. Maybe the
shortage
of the DA14mm has pushed the price up? Or people simply assuming the "1:3.5/15"
must
be AL?

http://www.ucatv.ne.jp/~tweety/Report/Comparison15mm/Comparison15mm.htm

=====