that's still better than no such privilege at all. whch seems to be the
case with almost all ebay listings. and there are *very few* people who
would agree to refund the whole payment (bid + s/h).

otoh, if an item is clearly misrepresented (mis-advertised), you can
(in a long and painful process) get most of your money back from ebay,
without seller's cooperation at all. i know, i did once, a few year ago.

but, imo, the price is (way) too high, no matter what. perhaps the
buyer just wanted the lens that much :)

best,
mishka