don't bother with the Pentax plugin, your best bet is
bibble, photoshop camera raw ( CS ) or genzo!!! ( I
have a copy of it still. ) Pentax's software suxs,
it's what keeps the *ISTD behind, especially the
.jpgs, convert a raw and compare, raw in the *istd
resolves 200 lines more, sharper, cleaner! also always
sharpen in photoshop not those bitsy programs.