Thanks Dave. I am going to work on the background, and I'll do a BW conversion
as well before sending them all to Mr. Miles. I have probably a couple dozen
shots he's never seen, and while I don't ask for anything in return, I enjoy it
when I see one on one of his posters or CDs. I'm guessing that he barely
scrapes out a living.
Paul