On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 01:39:41 -0500, Luigi de Guzman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> <snip>
> Taking pictures of bands is tricky.  I can't ever get them all lit and in the
> frame at once, so I have to take pictures of one member at a time.  Don't
> know why--I just figure it's worth giving everybody equal time (or close to
> it).  Drummers are notoriously hard for me.  I'd have cut all the drummer
> pictures from this series, but I always try extra hard to get them into the
> picture.  Getting a decent shot through all that drumkit is a pain.
<snip>

BTW, I agree with your comments WRT the difficulty in shooting bands.
Lighting mostly sucks, and sometimes one simply can't use a flash (or
doesn't want to).

I've posted some concert photos of a friend of mine who fronts a band,
so I know what your talking about:

http://www.piratejenny.ca/

click on photos and biographies for my stuff - they other stuff was by
someone else.

Not all my best stuff either, but the band liked it, and that's what's
important to them.

cheers,
frank.