On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 13:28:07 +0000, Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Cracking shot Frank, well done.

Thanks, Cotty,

I must admit to being a teeny bit mystified (but none-the-less
grateful) WRT the response to this one.  I think it's a good enough
shot, but lots of people seem to get more out of it than I do.

Truth be known, it's been languishing in my negative archives for at
least 6 months.  Were it digital, I'd have likely deleted it <vbg>.  I
was actually looking for another older frame to print up (never did
find that one) and decided to give this a go almost on a whim.

While I was pleased with the results, I really didn't expect such a
strong reaction.

Glad you liked it, and thanks for commenting.

cheers,
frank