Be careful Cotty!

I am definitely showing up in England this year. I hope to be laden with film cameras.

Luddites unite!

César
Panama City, Florida

Cotty wrote:

On 5/1/05, Cesar, discombobulated, unleashed:

I am slowly coming out from the lurking shadows... therefore the late response :-)

I do not have my rear LCD turned on. I only use it if I feel that the lighting is a little difficult and check for good exposure. I must admit that I do not use the histogram.

I rarely do, but that's more a testament to the metering system of the camera, which I have found to be consistently spot-on.

Two things I enjoy about digital - changing the ISO, rather than switching cameras; and selecting the white balance and getting a useable shot rather than not taking the shot based on the film in the camera at the time.

Same here.

I still use film though,

Luddite!

;-)