On Jan 9, 2005, at 4:43 PM, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

Flickr is a PITA for some people - it seems macromedia flash based, or some
such, and it's slow to load and clunky to use with a slow dialup
connection, and this Tilbury Hotel site just doesn't allow easy,
comfortable viewing.

This Tilbury Hotel series is actually created from a Photoshop template. It's built into the HTML of the template. I also have a web page up using this template, and didn't realize until I had published the link! Since it was for some local families to see their kids, I never bothered fixing it. :-) I figured it made it a bit easier to see the whole thing, in their case. As far as I recall, it's the only PS template that actually has an automatically advancing slide show.
--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland