I've some good news to share, but given this is a photo list and all, I'll
let the photos tell it: http://tinyurl.com/6h6jp

The graduation photos were taken with the ist-D, while the courthouse
photos were taken with an Optio. Most of the latter photos are
underexposed because, as it turns out, the Optio was on "M" (and not "P")
when I handed it off. I didn't realize this until the very last shot of
the day (d'oh!). With that, I'm just glad that they came out halfway
decent at all. The last 4 shots were taken at a Walmart Photo Studio for
$7. Not too shabby of a deal.

It was a Masters Degree that Venesa obtained, by the way.

Best regards,

        - Jerome

Jerome D. Coombs-Reyes, Ph.D.
Norfolk State University, Math Dept.