On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 08:32:11 -0800, Shel Belinkoff
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When the more popular or common browsers don't work with a site, then the
> site designer has clearly not done his or her job properly.  I have probs
> with IE 6 - what can be more ubiquitous than IE and Netscape?
>
> Shel

Well, I'm on Netscrape (I haven't any idea what version - 7 point
something, I think), and it certainly resizes.  Isn't Netscrape the
most popular browser in the world?  It was, although maybe Mr. Gates
has done something about that....

Anyway, as far as what Mike says about settings, I don't think ~I~
should have to change ~my~ settings.  It's not as if I'm using
something strange or unusual.  As far as I recall, Web Aperture is the
only ones who make my 'puter react this way.  If it were happening
more often to me, I'd do something about it.

OTOH, unlike some, if I open something on W. A., I don't have a huge
problem resizing the window manually.  That really doesn't bother me
at all.  What's it take, like 1/2 a second?  BUT, I'm not going to use
something that I know is an inconvenienc to others.

cheers,
frank