--- Gasha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I can buy used MZ-3 body for about USD 150.
> Is it that worth?
> I'm using currenly Pentax ZX-7.
> And most of my leses are manual focus.
> P.S. Of course *istDS is better choice, but it's far more expensive...

That depends. If you are looking for a body for easier manual focus, you might
find
all MZ/ZX bodies are pretty much the same with not-so-good viewfinders, except
the
MZ-S. Another issue with MZ/ZX bodies is that there have been many AF mechanism
failure within a few short years for no apparent reason. This is certainly
something
to check when buying used.

=====
Alan Chan