Sanyo has long been the leader in high performance nicad batteries. Sanyos are
used almost exclusively in radio control car racing. Factory sponsored racers,
who compete on an international level, will pick through hundreds of batteries
to find the six with the highest capacity and the lowest resistance. I would
guess that only the capacity is important in a camera, but Sanyo's have always
excelled in every respect.