Fra: Bruce Dayton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 12. januar 2005 01:20
Til: Herb Chong
Emne: Re: *istD AF performance (was Re: Sigma 2.8 Zoom lens comments)

There are an awful lot of possible points of focus on a person - ear,
eye, nose, mouth, chin, forehead, etc.  Locking on to what is exactly
the problem.  On top of that, they are usually not the only person
advancing and arms and heads of people in the aisle can suddenly swing
out in between the camera and the subject.  And you may have to change
focus points rapidly if the subject is tall or short or left side or
right side.  I don't think it is a question of just good AF.

--
Best regards,
Bruce