----- Original Message ----- From: "Cotty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I like it. At first I wasn't sure, but it grew on me. The fact that you
put a lot of effort into it sort of justified my preference - EG if it
had just been a simple filter in PS, I would have been disappointed. I
looked first and then read the further info.

Well done!

Thanks, mate. Your reaction from before you read on is what wanted to hear. I suspected that some would let appreciation of a big job influence their opinion on the pic. :-)

It's probably like Shel said, that the subject doesn't lean itself too well to the technique, but I still think it has some more potential than I've been able to pull out.

Cheers,
Jostein