On 14/1/05, John Francis, discombobulated, unleashed:

>On Fri, Jan 14, 2005 at 12:40:19PM -0500, Graywolf wrote:
>> Anybody here aware that all SUV's are not large.
>>

>Yep.   We used to park the Range Rover in compact car slots
>all the time, quite legally.  It's tall, but not otherwise
>large - in fact it's significantly shorter than many cars.

Hey, take a look at this ;-)

http://www.cottysnaps.com/snaps/spare2.html

Had it about 6 weeks - just on 10 years old. It's a Tdi Vogue SE auto
with airbags and aircon, sunroof, electric leather seats with memory,
and.....only 78,000 miles from new. It was a dream buy. My 4th Rangey
since 1984. Anyone wanna buy a UK 94 Cherokee 4.0 ?????

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__