----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Chan"
Subject: Re: photo printing rant

Yeah, here in Vancouver I have tried some labs and finally settled with, you know
what, Costco in Richmond. Despite the ridiclous low price, the digital print quality
is very good. In fact, they are more predictable and better than some other pro-labs
I have tried. And the machine they used is Noritsu 31xx (320dpi). However, I think
they have screwed up some of my C41 films.

Costco was using Fuji machines for the longest time, and I expect their film processors still are.
Fuji minilab film processors are extremely high maintenance machines, or else they will damage films (scratches).