Evan Hanson wrote:

> LOL, Shel I often get the same reaction
> when people see my collection off
> books and (gasp) literary journals.

<G> A couple of years ago I was visiting a fellow in St. Louis.
He's quite well off and has a large, well appointed home.  I went
into one of the rooms and saw there was a case filled with books,
all leather bound, which included the works of Dickens, Tolstoy,
Shakespear, Hemingway, and others.  I pulled down a book, opened it,
and ... all the pages were blank.  The friggin' books were just
decorative, placed there by the interior decorator, and incorporated
into the design of the room in the same way the furniture or the rug
was.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]