----- Original Message ----- From: "J. C. O'Connell"
Subject: RE: Decisions...Decisions...

I havent done that but I seriously doubt it would
be needed becase when I scan the arista-developed negs they don't
need any corrections compared to 1-hr lab-developed
C41 negs.

C-41 is nice. It's a pretty bomb proof process.
If the negs you are getting have (visually is sufficient) the same mask colour as commercial processed negs, you are probably not going to have any problems.
I have seen crosscurves out of C-41 when the process gets far enough out of control, but you really have to be ignoring your plots to get that to happen.

William Robb