Hi,
I just wanted to tell somebody... well, few hundred people are enough <grin>
I've just took back my ME Super from the repair shop. It's cleaned
mostly (but now the focusing screen is dirty <cry>, some foam goo
managed to get there), foam replaced and it seems to work.
Unfortunatelly that screen will have to remain dirty (well, it's only
a corner, but still... ).
I couldn't stop thinking how small it is... smaller than my MZ6+BG-FG;
yet it feels good and it have a nice viewfinder. It looks nice paired
with my FA 50mm f/1.7.
I will try to shoot a roll those days... after I'll figure out how to
load/unload it <ashamed>
Alex Sarbu