The one thing that worries me is that the digital producers e.g. Fuji, Kodak
and others who also manufacture film products may actually reduce the quality
of the film to make digital appear better. It was rumoured that CD
manufacturers bought up vinyl producing plants and reduced the quality in a
last ditch attempt at killing off vinyl altogether but failed miserably :)
I for one would like to have the choice of medium I use.

I'm not planning on buying a DSLR until we get full frame 36mm x 24mm at
reasonable cost which may well be never, if Pentax don't make one I'll be
switching to another make, but I'm very patient!

There seems to be a lot of problems being reported regarding the *istD lately
it's putting me right off DSLR's in general. I'm still using KX, MX, LX and
Super A bodies from time to time despite owning a MZ-3 and ZX-5n, I'd love a
MZ-S but I'm not sure I'd take to the ergonomics, beautiful camera all the
same, nearly clicked the BIN button on one for £350 the other day on eekBay.

John