Hi,

As a registered developer, I could log a bug/enhancement request if you want, but I'll need a sample camera to verify and close the bug later ;-)

--
Kristian

On 19 Jan 2005, at 00:44, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

Cameras supported by iPhoto v5 RAW processing:
------
Canon
EOS-1D MARK II
1DS
EOS 20D
EOS 10D
EOS D60
EOS Digital Rebel
PowerShot Pro 1
PowerShot G5
PowerShot G6
--
Konica Minolta
DiMAGE A2
--
Nikon
D100

It's a fairly limited list compared to Adobe Camera Raw or C1,
but not bad for a first release of RAW format processing.
Remember that RAW format conversion is unique for every camera,
it's not brand that matters.  I'm sure other makes and models
will be added incrementally.

Godfrey