From: wendy beard [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:42:49 -0500
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: The Great Gray Owl invasion

A newspaper heading in our local paper proclaimed it so. In fact the great
Gray Owl was featured twice in close succession in the local rag (Saturday
and Tuesday) as more and more reports of owl sightings came in. Apparently
they have been heading south in search of food. I had the good fortune to
spot one on Sunday and he stuck around very obligingly to allow me to take
a few shots. Sorry to inflict Canon shots on you, but you have to make do
with the tools available at the time ;-). I mean if 'd known I was going
to meet him I'd have had a 70-200 lens with me <vbg>

http://www.pbase.com/wendybeard/owl

Wendy
---
Wendy Beard