When I read this, the first image that popped into my mind was something
like an old Pentax body where the insides are replaced with a container to
hold one's beverage of choice, something like the stealth "binocular flask".

Cotty, can you put your mind on this project? :)

Heck, put a big tele on there and you'd have enough for a party!

Tim