Fra: Frantisek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 20. januar 2005 12:19
Til: McRae, Max MS
Emne: Re: flash for *ist D

Wednesday, January 19, 2005, 10:09:13 PM, Max wrote:
MMM> Mark Roberts wrote

MMM> There's a third option, but it's non-Pentax: Get the new Sigma 500 DG
MMM> Super. The latest version supports P-TTL. I just bought one for my
ist-D
MMM> and it's brilliant (in every sense of the word!)

And maybe even a fourth option. Finally, Metz redesigned the flashes
powerheads to allow strobing quick enough for all the digital cameras
preflashes like p-ttl, i-ttl, e-ttl-2, etc. So their flashes which end
in "-i" like MZ54-4i could be available in Pentax versions as well.
And there are some like three different models from the flagship
down...

Good light!
           fra