This one does not have the sticky mirror problem. Brassing
on corners by the strap lugs, and unfortunately someone neatly
engraved their name on the body and the lens barrel, so it
is a user. Everything functions properly.  I put some new
foam in the back rails a few months ago.  Includes original
manual, FA-1 finder, and grip as well as a good SMC-M
50/1.4 lens.  Also have original LX manual.

Hate to sell this one, but I am thinning out and I am not
shooting enough to justify keeping it.

I am going to try one more time on PDML before trying the auction route. My
asking price last week of $325 shipped CONUS apparently was too high for
PDMLers, so E-mail me off line to make an offer.

Thanks.

Aaron Bransky