In a message dated 1/21/2005 8:30:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Great idea.
My reaction to this is that I would take it in a portrait orientation, to
acentuate the proportions of the hands & eliminat the extraneous upper LH
corner
& include the finger tips from both hand.

Kenneth Waller
Yes, I have some, a little less close, with all the finger tips. I may need
to PS corners, as the conditions do not really allow me to eliminate all the
background when I am shooting (i.e. using a model who won't sit long, not
having
a good background, a good chair, good lighting, etc.) I was wondering if not
having the finger tips in this particular picture would bother anyone. And I
suppose PSing out some background wouldn't be cheating. :-)

Thanks, Marnie :-)