In a message dated 1/21/2005 1:24:23 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Marnie,

I agree with Ken and would like to see all the fingers and finger tips.

Then I thought about her face...
Why can't we see her face?  Why the cliche of the hands?
I guess that I'd like to see her wrinkles and all.
Maybe you could get a twinkle in her eye,
or a dour expression or whatever.
Those hands are just too neutral.

My mom's gone now, but I occasionally catch a glimps of her in my daughter.

Regards,  Bob S.
========
Almost impossible for me to do. No good background, no good clothes, Mom
doesn't pose well -- gets self-conscious. Not good enough light, her hair is
often
a mess, and usually no twinkle in eye. Good thought. But really almost
impossible and I am not good at taking people in a non-studio situation. I have
taken candid shots for my own record, but that is exactly what they are,
candids.
I'd need studio lights or something to do better. And I am not dropping bucks
on them now.

I didn't realize that hands were a cliche. Nevertheless, I really, really
like hands. And in someone her age, they show a lot character just because she
has reached the age she has.

Thanks for your  input.

Marnie aka Doe